Topic: Best Ways to Automate Your Content Marketing
Automating your content marketing process can help you avoid getting caught up in minutiae and can speed up the time it takes to produce results.
Whether you already have an automated content marketing process or are looking to create one, these tips will help you automate your content marketing strategy so you can get back to focusing on the big picture instead of the small details. read more 7 Ways to Automate Your Content Marketing
7 Easy Ways to Automate Your Content Marketing
1. Decide what you would like to automate
You can’t automate everything, so it’s important to decide what tasks you want to automate and what tasks you want to keep manual.
For example, you might want to automate your social media posting, but not your blog writing. You could also set up email automation to send a series of content emails over a week or month.
These workflows could include lead scoring (raising someone’s score if they sign up for an offer), lead nurturing (sending out specific messages at different points in time), and lead conversion (sending out offers as they become available).
2. Organize your content using a workflow system.
- Define your content strategy. What topics will you cover? Who is your target audience?
- Create a content calendar. This will help you plan and organize your content in advance. Plus, it will make it easier to see where you need to create new content.
- Automate your social media sharing. Schedule your posts ahead of time using a tool like Hootsuite or Buffer.
- Use an editorial calendar for blog posts and articles. This will help you plan, write, and publish your content regularly.
- Create templates for your most popular types of content. This way, you can easily produce new pieces without starting from scratch each time.
3. Use social media to share your content.
- Use a social media management tool like Hootsuite or Sprout Social to help you post your content to all of your social media channels at once.
- Set up Google Alerts for key phrases related to your business or industry. Whenever a new article is published that contains one of those phrases, you’ll get an email notification.
You can then share that content on your social media channels.
- Use an RSS feed reader like Feedly or Inoreader to keep track of the latest content from your favorite websites and blogs.
Whenever you come across something interesting, share it on your social media channels.
4. Invest in promoting your content.
You’ve likely heard that content is king. But what good is all that content if no one sees it? To reach your audience, you must market your content.
And one of the best ways to do that is by paying to promote it. Paid promotion not only exposes your content to more people but can also provide other benefits like increased social shares and backlinks.
You can pay for promotion on a per post basis, or you can use an advertising platform like Facebook Ads or Google Adwords, which allows you to set a budget and will automatically adjust based on how well your campaign performs.
Paid ads are quick and easy; they’re also surprisingly affordable. Just make sure you have a marketing budget set aside before investing in paid promotion because otherwise, the cost could quickly become prohibitively expensive!
5. You should automate your email newsletter
- By using a service like MailChimp, you can set up automated email newsletters that will go out to your subscribers regularly.
- This can save you a lot of time in the long run, as you won’t have to manually write and send out each newsletter yourself.
- Plus, it can help you ensure that your subscribers always have fresh, new content to read from you.
- To get started, simply create a list of email addresses that you want to subscribe to in your newsletter.
- Then, create a template for your newsletter using MailChimp’s drag-and-drop editor.
- Finally, schedule when you want your newsletters to go out, and sit back and relax!
- You can also automate social media posts: You don’t need to be active 24/7 on all of your social media channels if you use an app like Hootsuite or Buffer.
- With these apps, you can schedule posts ahead of time – so that they’ll post automatically at the times when your followers are most likely to see them – and then focus on other things during the day.
- Additionally, with Hootsuite Pro ($10 per month), you can make sure that any comments left by followers are automatically replied to with canned responses (or by posting photos) so that no one goes without customer service even if they’re not being watched closely by someone at all times.
6. Integrate different content marketing platforms
By automating your content marketing, you can free up valuable time and resources that can be better spent elsewhere.
The following seven tactics will help you automate your content marketing so you can focus on other areas of your business. –
Create an automated editorial calendar: One of the first steps in automating your content marketing is to create an automated editorial calendar where you can store all your planned posts for a year.
Tag and schedule social media posts: Another tactic is tagging and scheduling social media posts for optimal timing.
Doing this allows for posts with no manual intervention. You may also want to use social media scheduling tools like Hootsuite or Buffer.
Scheduling ahead helps make sure you have the best possible chance at engagement because these platforms are going through less stringent moderation guidelines when posting scheduled messages than when posting spontaneously with a live feed at any given moment.
7. Learn how your content marketing is performing
- Check your website analytics to see how much traffic your content is getting.
- Use a tool like BuzzSumo to see how popular your content is on social media.
- See what people are saying about your brand on social media and in online reviews.
- Use Google AdWords to see how often people are searching for keywords related to your business.
- Use a tool like Hootsuite Insights to track your brand mentions and sentiment over time.
- Look at your email marketing metrics to see how many people are opening and clicking through your emails.
- Ask your customers directly for feedback on your content and whether they find it helpful. If you’re doing things manually, consider using tools like MailChimp or Constant Contact to create newsletters with pre-written content.
Conclusion:7 Ways to Automate Your Content Marketing
Automating your social media posts can be done with tools like Buffer or Hootsuite, which allow you to schedule posts ahead of time so that you can publish them at the best times for engagement. So this conclusion the topic for 7 Ways to Automate Your Content Marketing